9.4.11

The Meaning

I just googled the meaning of my name, when i was a kid i asked my tutor about the meaning of my name then he said there is no meaning in Arabic. I also asked my mother why she named me Astari, and she said "hmm.. astari..? it's just a beautiful name i have gave to my only one daughter". hmm is it so?


I have frequently asked about possible meaning the name Astari. When i googled the name, i found the meaning from ancient greek, my name might be simplified from these below


ASTARTE (στάρτη): Greek name meaning "star." In mythology, this is the name name of a goddess of fertility and war.
ASTRAIA: Greek name meaning "starry one." In mythology, this is the name of a goddess of justice.


Started from the stars and start to blinked my eyes then goggled for a long time because i found the words "this is the name name of a goddess of fertility and war"??? fertility means fatty, lol. The word 'war', from time to time surely there are people who fought me, don't know why believe it or not. Maybe at the end of time i'm gonna make a new enemy, who knows?!
But the words "this is the name of a goddess of justice", maybe i will give justice at the end of my life later :P


It's such an awesome name that i've got because in other side i love greeky name and i imagined that i will give my children's name from the Greek later.

No comments:

Post a Comment