I want to make shahi paneer like i've ever post the recipe, but to equip the taste we have to make an indian bread called Paratha.
2 cups of wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
water to taste
1. Mix flour salt & required water to make a dough consistency.
2. Rub oil over & knead it soft, let it rest for an hour.
3. With a help of a rolling pin take a lemon sized dough.
4. Heat a flat pan ,when it gets hot add the paratha and let it cook for a minute.
5. When it starts to get small bubbles turn around & add a small teasp of oil around the paratha
6. When the brown spots appear take it out & keep it in an in a covered box & serve.